When do I need to book a Celebrant?
This is best done as early as possible to ensure you have the celebrant of your choice.
What will my celebrant provide?
- Free 30 minute initial consultation with no obligation
- Her time in creating a personalised and memorable ceremony that reflects you as a couple.
- A folio of resources to help you design your own ceremony. It includes information on your preparation, examples of ceremonies, ideas for music and readings and special rituals.
- Attention to all legal work and documentation.
- Unlimited discussions via email and phone
- A rehearsal if required.
- A signing table and 2 chairs if needed
- Conducting your Ceremony
How much notice do I need to give?
At least a month is needed by law for a marriage ceremony.
Can I hold my ceremony anywhere?
Yes, providing you have permission from relevant authorities.
What if I am presently overseas or out of WA?
Much of the preparation can be done by email, as long as the relevant documents are sighted by the Celebrant.